Interactive Teller Machine (ITM)
Interactive Teller Machine (ITM): is about conducting a series of banking transactions through the Interactive Automated Teller Machine (ITM), to obtain services faster rather than resorting to an employee from the Bank’s branches. It is managed by a central teller, who communicates with the client through audio-visual communication moment by moment to obtain the banking services.
From Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 AM to 11:30 PM.
- Cash withdrawal UP TO SR 50,000 from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm and SR 5,000 from 4:30 pm to 11:30.
- Transfer operations (within SABB, local banks).
- Open cash deposit.
- Bills payment.
- Deposit and encashment of SABB checks.
The Service is available at Other Branches:
- Takhasusi Branch (TKI). (RIYADH)
- Tahlia Branch (OYR). (RIYADH)
- Mecca Branch (MAK). (MAKKAH)
- AlRayyan Branch. (Dammam)
- AlKhobar, at the main branch. (AlKhobar)
- Alagrabiah Branch. (AlKhobar)
- Jeddah, at the main branch. (Jeddah)