SABB’s Islamic Commodity Investment Account is an innovative Shariah complaint alternative to conventional Time Deposits for investors looking for attractive returns in the short to medium term.
Features and Benefits of SABB's Islamic Commodity Investment Account include:
- Shariah compliant alternative to Time Deposits
- Competitive returns on short to medium term investments
- Minimum investment amount of SAR 25,000
- Investment is available in other currencies: USD, GBP, EUR
- Flexible investment periods of 1, 2, 3, 6 and 12 months
Example: of 9 Months subscription in (Islamic Commodity Investment Account) Account:
Expected Profit Amount
Expected Maturity Amount
*AER : is an Annual Equivalent Rate, is a figure which shows what the profit rate on an account would be if profit was paid for a full year and compounded.
**AER may differ depending on the amount and the period different form the above example.