Whatever your needs, SABB provides you flexible financing solutions to cover your personal and family expenses easily and without the need for salary transfer.
The “Tawarruq” concept is Islamic finance agreement that approved by SABB’s Shariah Supervisory Committee. SABB owns metals that it purchased from the global market. These metals are then sold to you at a known and fixed annual percentage rate. After buying the metals from SABB, you can issue a power of attorney to SABB for the purpose of selling the metals for cash.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully Shariah-compliant financing solution
- Instant approval and you can get your finance within 3 hours, if you have provided all required documentation
- Financing of up to SAR 300,000
- Repayment period of up to 5 years (60 months)
- Ability to select the repayment monthly installment date of your choice.
- Additional personal finance (top up) is possible after paying off a minimum of 20% from your current finance principle amount.
- In case of death or permanent disability (God Forbid), outstanding finance amount will be waived after providing the required documents.
- The applicant must be at least 21 years of age and maximum 58 years for government or 60 years for private sector.
- A minimum total salary of SAR 10,000.
- The applicant must be employed for at least 6 months in his/her current job.
- Available for Saudis only
- Available for approved employers list.
|Finance amount || APR || Maturity in Years ||Monthly installment |
| 300,000 || 7.23% || 5 Years || 5,883.00 |
Rates/prices presented are examples and they may vary depending on different factors such as the customer’s credit history and worthiness.
*APR & Monthly repayment amount may differ depending on the amount and the maturity period and the prevailing bank rate