SABB’s Islamic Mudarabah Saving Account is based on the Mudarabah concept which generates profit on customers average daily account balances. The most important difference between this account and traditional saving accounts is that the customers’ funds are invested in Shariah Compliant Islamic assets.
Features and Benefits of SABB’s Islamic Mudarabah Saving Account include:
- Approved by SABB Shariah Committee
- A periodic statement is provided to record account transaction details
- Availability of ATM card with standing instructions
- Account can be opened in all major currencies
- Profit is calculated based on daily average balances maintained during the month
- Free access to your account at any time via SABB Direct (telephone banking) and SABBNET (internet banking)