SARIE (the Saudi Arabian Riyal Interbank Express) is the fastest way to transfer funds in Saudi Riyals between bank accounts in the Kingdom.
Features and Benefits of SARIE
- Funds are transferred on the same day (within SARIE cut-off times) with no need to raise bank drafts or certified cheques
- Operates between all banks in the Kingdom
- Ensures monthly payments are received on time (e.g. school fees, credit card bills, payroll payments, rent)
- Eliminates the need for follow-up phone calls
- SARIE cut-off timing schedule for branches Sunday to Thursday up to 3:30 pm and electronic channels up to 2:30 pm.
To take advantage of this convenient service simply apply in writing at any SABB branch.
*Please note that you will need to provide details of the amount you wish to transfer, the beneficiary’s name, account number and the name of their bank.