Point of sale purchase
Now you can use your SABB Debit Card to pay for your everyday purchases through Point of Sale terminals at a large number of retail outlets in the Kingdom and over 20 million retail outlets worldwide.
You can withdraw cash from your bank account by using your SABB Debit Card at all local ATMs and more than 1 million ATMs worldwide.
You can also make the most of a wide range of self-service banking services, including our ATMs and deposit machines.
***Daily cash withdrawal limit is SAR 5,000
Purchasing through Debit Cards allows customers to request the cashback service from the merchant. The cash amount will then be deducted directly from the customer’s bank account along with the purchase amount, and the customer will receive the cash from the merchant.
- You can benefit from the service when using your SABB Debit Card for point of sale purchase at merchants who provide the service
- The minimum value for Cashback is 1 SAR and the maximum value is 400 SAR per day
- There is no maximum number of transactions per day on which Cashback could be requested
- The service is automatically available for all SABB Debit Cards
- Purchasing with Cashback service is available at Merchants that display a “Purchase with Cashback” sign/poster
- This service is free of charge