- Customer eligible to transfer up to 30% of the total credit card limit.
- Amount to be transferred should be SAR 1000 or above.
- Transfer can be to customer account in SABB or any other local bank (local transfer fees will be included).
- The cash advance fee of SAR 86.25 will be waived.
- Customer can choose the payment duration to be 6 or 12 months with 1% annual percentage rate per month.
- There will be no processing fees for this service
- For early settlement of cancelation request SAR 115 will be charged as a cancelation fee.
- No need of a guarantor
- No down payments
- The amount will be transferred to your account within one working day after processing Tawrruq on the amount on your behalf.
The table below is an example of how SABB cash on call works based on a transaction of SAR 5,000 transferred to current account for 6 and 12 month tenors:
|Tenors || 6 months ||12 months |
| Annual percentage rate || 1% per month || 1% per month |
|Monthly installment (SAR) || SAR 883.33 || SAR 466.66 |
Simply follow these 3 convenient steps to benefit from SABB Cash on Call:
Step 1: Call SABB at 8001245557 and request to transfer the needed amount (SAR 1000 or above) and install the payment for 6 or 12 months
Step 2: Pay only the monthly instalment each month for the duration of cash on call.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON cash on call. AND ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS,
PLEASE SEE BELOW OR CALL SABB DIRECT ON 8001245557
- if customer request the CoC to be transferred to his SABB account on Thursday, the amount will be transferred to his account by Sunday.
- if customer request the CoC to be transferred to his Non-Sabb account on Thursday, the amount will be transferred to his account by Tuesday.