SABB's Receivables Finance
SABB's Receivables Finance is another way to get finance when a buyer no longer issues Documentary Creditsand also protects you against buyer default or insolvency.
Receivables Finance works by you informing your customer that you have assigned receivables to SABB for goods or services rendered. Once SABB receives confirmation from your customer you will have access to standby funds up to an agreed percentage of the invoice value. When the invoice is paid, you receive the balance.
- Improves cash flow
- No need to increase your overdraft as your business grows
- Allows you to respond quickly to new business opportunities
- Our Credit Protection can cover up to 90% of undisputed receivables
- We will handle all the admin and reporting associated with credit protection and claims
- Allows you to minimise the impact of bad debts on your business profits and cash flow