SABB offers a range of Shariah compliant Home Finance products using:
where SABB purchases the property and leases the same to the customer over a finance period up to 25 years with a promise to transfer the ownership to the customer at the end of lease period. The customer pays a part of the lease rentals in advance while the balance is payable to SABB in monthly installments over the finance period.
SABB finances the following properties under Ijarah concept:
- Completed Villa, Duplex, Apartment or Residential building
- Uncompleted house (near to completion)
- Land for building a home in future
- Build on a customer’s existing land based on Ijarah Mausoofa Fi-Dhimah concept
Istisna'a and Ijarah Mausoofa Fi-Dhimah
are based on the concept of Construction + Forward Lease Structure with a Promise to transfer ownership at the end of lease period to the customer. Under this concept, SABB finances customers, who own land, to construct their homes as per their taste and design. Flexible financing period up to 25 years. The customer pays the land value as a part of the lease rentals in advance while the balance is payable to the Bank in monthly installments over the finance period.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully Shariah compliant Products
- Wide range of product to meet various customer needs
- Competitive profit rates
- Finance up to SAR 5,000,000
- Finance period up to 25 years
- Joint finance is available for immediate relatives
- Exemption of remaining finance amount in the event of death or permanent disability of the borrower (God forbid)
- Quick approval and easy process
- The applicant should be a Saudi national
- Applicant’s age at the time of finance should not be less than 21 years and not to exceed 65 years upon expiry of finance period
- Length of service for the applicant with current employer should be for at least 3 months
- Minimum Basic Salary is not less than SAR 5,000/-. For Joint applicants each applicant should have minimum basic salary of SAR 3,000/-
- Salary should be assigned/transferred to your account with SABB
- The property should be situated within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Lease Profit Margin:
SABB reviews the lease profit margin every two years. The Lease Profit Margin will be comprised of:
- SABB benchmark rate which will be reviewed every two (2) years as per the prevailing market rate (SWAP).
- Agreed Margin over and above SABB benchmark rate. The Margin will remain the same and will not be changed during the finance period.
Down Payment Required:
| || |
For All Sectors
15% for the first resident only
The customer is not required to pay a down payment in cash, however, the land value will be considered as down payment.
Required Documents for Obtaining a Home Finance:
- Copy of the Applicant’s valid I.D. duly signed
- Property/Land location's form
- Sale contract
- Copy of the Title Deed
- Copy of Building construction License OR Electricity Meter License
- Land Split Letter from Notary Public (as appropriate – if the land has been subdivided).
- Copies of Property Owner’s and Witnesses I.Ds
- Salary Introduction Letter less than one month old
- Salary Assignment Letter (signed by authorized signatory)
- Drawings, Specifications & Designs approved from the city municipality in A4 size. (only for Home Construction Finance application)