Payment Management Services
SABB’s leading edge Payments Management Service is designed to allow you to control routine payments from one integrated point of contact, maximising your cash flow and minimising your workload.
We will link your company’s internal system to our own technologically advanced banking platform to perform all types of payments. This means that you control payments from a single source whether they are one-off or bulk transactions. With automated reconciliation and only one source of information, right at your fingertips, it couldn’t possibly be easier.
ACH (Automated Clearing House)
ACH (also referred to as SABBPay) enables companies to make payments to any SAR accounts with SABB or other local banks for a specified amount on designated dates. This service is ideal for high volume, low-value transactions such as salary, bonus, vendor payments, claim settlements etc.
ACH service is fully compliant with the Wages Protection System (WPS), a proposition initiated by the Ministry of Labour (MOL) in conjunction with the regulator as a means to electronically process and monitor the secure and timely payment of salaries and other benefits to the employees. The purpose of WPS proposition is, to assess that employers pay their employees in accordance with contractual records held by MOL.
- Electronically executed payments
- Efficient processing of salaries and othr regular payments
- Single debit for bulk payments
- Eliminates the risks involved with cash payments
- Reduces operational and processing costs
- Saves administrative time
SABB’s specialist Dividend Distribution system will help you optimise the way in which your company pays dividends to its shareholders. SABB’s system exists with the sole purpose of paying dividends, which we can distribute in the following ways:
- SARIE (to SABB and non-SABB account holders)
- Tick up
Dividend Distribution System Benefits include:
- Timely payments to shareholders on Dividend Payment Date
- Non-account holders can collect single or multiple dividend payments at any SABB branch
- Reduced administrative costs
- Easy reconciliation of outstanding payments
- Historical data of payments
- Helps you update your shareholder records
With SADAD services from SABB you can facilitate and simplify bill payment transactions through our corporate Electronic Banking Channel HSBCnet.
The SADAD Payment System (SADAD) was established by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) and is the national Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) service provider for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
SADAD service for bill payment was established with the objective of creating a trusted centralized bill payment system. SADAD links banks and other commercial sectors by offering the ability to settle your payments electronically through different banking channels, anytime during the day.
SADAD Benefits include:
- Real-time online payments
- Bills paid through local Banks are centrally updated by SADAD in real-time.
- Minimised service interruption due to payment delays
- Reliable service with high degree of trust, security and confidentiality
- Convenience and time saving, due to higher number of payment points
- Consistency in bill presentment and payment results
- Reduced cash handling
- SADAD bill payment is available through SABB direct channels, HSBCnet, SABB Direct, SABB Branches and ATMs
Priority Payments Service
In line with our commitment to providing you and your staff with the solutions that best meet your Payment and Cash Management needs, our Priority Payments Service is extremely convenient, totally secure and fully automated. Priority Payments Service offers you the access to initiate Local RTGS transactions in local currency and Cross Border remittances in multiple currencies. The service can be accessed from anywhere and at any time through our eChannels and your staff can even use it to make payments from the comfort of their own homes.
Advising Services is a core component of SABB's Payment Solutions. It enables advice delivery for domestic and international funds transfer to multiple recipients through email.
The advising services are supported through the HSBCnet delivery channels. Customers can directly upload/input the payment file on HSBCnet along with the advising details (Invoice no, Invoice amount, Advising information etc)
Benefits to customers:
- Streamlined processing : This straight through processing ensures delivery of advice in an efficient way. In addition, coupling of advice and payment initiation can help integrate the workflow on payments and advising on the customer value chain.
- Delivery tailored to customer / recipient needs: The advising generation can be tailored to suit the needs of the customer and or their recipients.
- Cost saving: There would be a considerable cost reduction by enabling single payment for multiple invoices thus reducing the payment fee.
- Cash/Treasury management: The feature of advising multiple recipients enables customer to establish cash flow monitoring process with their head office or regional treasury centre across global payments.
Business Credit Cards
The SABB Business Master Cards are the most convenient to manage your corporate expenses. They are accepted at over 18 million establishments worldwide and can be used to pay for anything from travel, hotels and dining to office supplies, equipment and everyday expenses
Benefits to customers:
- The SABB Business Card can help you manage your expenses more efficiently.
- It facilitates better information, less paperwork and more control.
- Allows you to keep business and personal expenses separate
- Let’s you set individual credit limits
- You will receive monthly statements to monitor expenses
- You can view itemized statements on-line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week